Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Healthy Way to Eat Donuts

After Jumping (and technically dancing) for life, Mia knew just what the focus of our last FHE should be. I was her co-partner responsible for acquiring the much needed viewing material. Even as amazing as I can be sometimes, I couldn't produce the jump rope champion or his video as he stated was for sale at the assembly. I tried to throw in the idea of talking about Daniel and his word of wisdom experience, but I guess that isn't as fun as the other famous Daniel and the lion's den story. In the end, we went to the store to buy stuff for the treats and ended up with donuts. Tiago even warned us that "Donuts are not good for our bodies, but they're a fun treat." On the drive back, we re-emphasized the points made at the jumping assembly and figured out the most healthy way to eat a donut.



8 comments:

Kimberli said...

Looks like fun! Tiago's laugh is my favorite... very contagious.

tylerandmommy said...

I love love love the giggling! How fun, and funny! I also totally dig Mia's video skills. What a fun FHE activity AND treat!

David said...

nice camerwork in the 3rd video!

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

We all got a good laugh out of this post. Thanks for sharing the fun FHE idea.

TOVAR said...

The camera work is a bit new age, but I think she did pretty well for a giggling 5 year old.

Lisa Christine said...

Such fun. We might have to try that activity around the Sorenson household!

student said...

Way to go Mia on the camera, Mia!! Now, did Mom get her try at the donut? I am assuming these were different donuts. Very fun,

student said...

I was the 2 previous comments that were deleted. If the post doesn't happen immediately, click, click, click, hence 3 posts of the same immeasurable value.