Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Let's hear Foux Da fa fa

One of our friends had these videos on their blog awhile ago and they made me giggle. Ok, I actually snort laughed which happens when the explosive giggle comes so unexpectedly that I can't get my mouth to open fast enough. My kids heard me and came running to see the cause of such an outburst. They will now start singing parts at the strangest times. We often hear "brown paper, white paper sticky ba da with the tape" repeated. I sometimes wish (usually on the 18th time that line is repeated) that I watched it alone, but you should enjoy these too. They are strangely catchy and clever. Warning. . .most of their other movies are less then clean.

3 comments:

David said...

that was...different.

the first video says it's no longer available :(

Claudia said...

Odd, definitely odd. Thanks for sharing!

Lynette said...

Funny. I'm still in shock from your post below. Wow. Completely jealous too! Hopefully that's a choice on our "moving" list when we pick at the end of the year.