Sunday, March 14, 2010

Little Miss

I am up way too late. . .again. After watching two episodes of hoarders and searching webmd for the answer to my annoying cough, I began looking for spring break activities. Then I figured I should sync them to my phone so I don't forget about them during the week. This syncing process always brings up the photo application. When I stumbled across these gems:





These pictures of Little Miss Mia remind me of all the sweet times we shared together. I can't believe that she is already in school and we are trying to figure out things to do during her spring break.

6 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

Awww she is SO cute! She is still so cute, but those pictures are precious! I hope you have copies on your computer too so when your phone is gone you still have them!

student said...

I can't believe how she has grown. What a wonder she is!!

Emily said...

Um, could she be any more expressive or DARLING. xoxo mia!!!

Kevin and Kristen said...

She is such a sweet girl. Those are cute pictures of her, especially the phone conversation.

Lisa Christine said...

Those first photo's looked like they were taken around the same time Donald, David and I stopped by to see you in MD. They grow fast...

Lynn said...

What a great face!