Saturday, July 11, 2009

Working on her Divine Role

Talia is working on the most important milestones in a woman's life. She has mastered beauty and using feminine charms to obtain her desires. The charming often includes big eyes and smiles with a tender hug and kiss if you are lucky. Then she grabs or points to her desire.

Now she is polishing her artistic side and ability to keep her home tidy. You go girl!



(I am sure that my lack of sweeping is why she doesn't know really where the broom is to be used.)

8 comments:

David said...

seeing that brochure talia was holding, the Cars one, reminds me that I need to see that movie. can you believe i've never seen it!

she needs a mini broom that's not five times taller than her!

tylerandmommy said...

Way to teach her early! Now if you could get her to vacuum...

Lisa Christine said...

What a fine little piano player she is!

Kimberli said...

Hey, I tried your zucchini cake this weekend.... yum!!! Thanks for the great recipe. I passed it on to my family too (my mom always has loads of zucchini) and they made it yesterday with rave reviews.

Kimberli said...

Talia is darling, by the way.

student said...

Not only is she an artist, she can use both her right and left hand with equal ability. She is not lacking in opinion nor in cuteness. I can hardly wait to kiss those cheeks.

David said...

taking a summer break from posting?

Lynn said...

I love her sassy curls (she looks much cuter than I do when doing housework that's for sure.

And she is quite adept at holding a pen - but it looks like she can't decide if she is right or left-handed.