Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hiatus


Doesn't everyone, once in a blogging while, feel the need to apologize for their absence? I am sure that everyone has figured out what to do with their spare time afforded them from at least one less post, but alas. . .I am back with probably more milogs, and misspellings, bad grammar and over emphasized tales of daily life. Where do I begin? So many fun/funny things have happened since the computer key fiasco (by the way, the laptop looks pretty again with keys assembled in their right places, though I was proud of how well I could still type with only the A key attached). Aside from the normal trips between the gym, Sea World, and the commissary, we have had family visitors and trips to places we don't usually explore on account of laziness on my part. Remind me though to share the exciting tale of my escapade in the men's restroom at the Alamo. Good Times! Enough for now, until I can upload my pictures. It's good to be back.


PP aka post post: Amy, I totally wanted to steal your background, but felt a little like I was breaking some unspoken Blog world code of ethics.

PPP: The picture was taken with my new iphone. Well, Fernando's old but my new iphone. It was pretty classic with the tired faces and Talia screaming. More true to life then most of the family portraits I want to buy.

5 comments:

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

i'm glad you are back. missed ya.

AMy said...

i love the owls...maybe we could switch sometime ;)

Lisa Christine said...

I love, love, LOVE the owl background! Glad you are back :)

student said...

I am a second of the fun background. I can hardly wait to come to Texas and have some Team Tovar Time,

Emily said...

so, will you hang that photo over your mantle :0) (DO you have a mantle?) Love it!!

Okay, You've inspired me to get back on the blogging band wagon. Well in due time!