Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Couch Cushions or Card Board Box, We'll Take Whatever You Have

When I was younger, my sisters and I would always come up with some weird way to keep us occupied. TV wasn't an option so our minds were overflowing with the need to create and imagine. Some of our best ideas involved houses made out of couch cushions and magical trap doors from broken chair railing. Now that I am older, I often am reminded of our silly games and pretendings while watching my kids play.

This is what I found the other day:





Talia was as amused as I was to find Mia and Tiago stuffed into this cardboard box mewing like kittens.

5 comments:

David said...

i'm looking at this picture trying to figure out how they both fit themselves in there together.

AMy said...

claustraphobia anyone...and if i spelled that wrong, who cares!

ah the good ol days of being a kid...oh wait i did something like that a couple of weeks ago ;)

student said...

I remember the picture, Amos, I was hoping Lance would mail that box to Germania Circle. Fun, Fun kids,

Unknown said...

So cute! Oh to be a kid again (sometimes)!

Emily said...

wrong mom, I was hoping he would mail the box to camarillo :0)

Which would save you some airline tix on your trip out here. Looks like there ready to go. 1 lap child and 2 kid-tens in a box.

Lovely.