Saturday, August 1, 2009

Super Concentration

Once, when I was at the commissary, I walked upon a jack pot. They were selling HE 2x Concentrated laundry soap by a name brand for $0.75. I'm thinking to myself, "laundry is inevitable and with each bottle claiming at least 96 loads, I could be set for life". I decided not to get too greedy and only purchased 4 bottles. I did just buy two other mega laundry soap containers just days prior.

Life was good with my liquid soap. Until one fateful day when I walked into a nightmare. My laundry room floor was covered in blue free flowing super concentrated detergent. The smell was pleasant, but that was the only positive. Baffled, I began to wonder why or how this happened. Luckily the washer was still going, or I would have been stumped til this day (or misplaced the blame onto a child). Silly me put the soap container on top of the washer instead of back on it's convenient shelf. When spin cycle hits, a veritable earthquake occurs which sent the soap toppling to the floor.

Clean up wasn't fun and I still don't think all the soap residue is gone. Lesson learn well (four times over).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I was reading this I thought, "Oh no, which kid is responsible." I'm glad that it wasn't one of the kids! I can't imagine the clean up, yikes!

Emily said...

doh!
doh!
doh!
doh!