Thursday, July 30, 2009

Her own style

Mia always knows what she wants. Sometimes it gets lost in translation to the great sorrow of everyone. But every now and then, we connect idea to reality. Mia has been trying to grow her hair out to be as long and flowing as any girl's imagination could devise. So, much to my surprise, Mia requested a hair cut the other day. She wanted it to be "short like Talia's so it could curl". Hmmm. . . Naturally straight hair vs curly locks. I headed to the internet for helpful tips on hair cutting and Mia found the style that she liked. Posh the former Spice girl was the cut of choice. I preformed to the best of my abilities and here is the end result.



Thank heavens that kids move frequently and my sister Emily is coming soon to help all the very crazy mismatched ends. I know when to stop.

3 comments:

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

Wow! It looks great. Liezl also has the constant battle between long Rapunzel hair or curly Goldie Locks hair.

student said...

Knowing when to stop and when to go is the mark of a very bright person. I think the hair looks great, and I think the girl is absolutely darling. Can't wait to see ya'all.

AMy said...

she looks so adorable. changing hair...interesting...i may have to try that sometime :)