Friday, April 3, 2009

Eat lunch first

My mom and sister worked very hard on these Easter outfits for my kids. I wanted to get picture of them right after church and before we changed for lunch which was a bad idea. With only seconds left of the battery, I tried to take some precious pictures. (Talia already hit the sack for her nap)




Photo shoot tips:

Don't take pictures around noon. . .the sun is not a picture's friend.

Notice what's in the background

Recharge your batteries

Eat lunch first

4 comments:

David said...

1st

hey that vest looks sharp.

what IS that in the background?

i wonder, if you had been allowed in my contest, if you would have picked the winning number by now? these players are having a pretty rough time lol

Lisa Christine said...

I LOVE that dress! It looks like something that belonged in Williamsburg back in the day!

Thanks for the photo tips :)

We'll eat lunch first!

Spencer's Adventures said...

Those outfits are way cute. Photo shoots are near impossible to me. Nice effort though!

student said...

Darling kids. Love the faces, the outfits are cute.