Sunday, March 16, 2008

How Much Do You Like Strawberries?

I love the transition from winter to spring. Even though it is unpredictable, the weather is better and hope for more outside time in moderate temperatures is enough to make anyone happy. A side bonus for this time of year is strawberry season. I love going to the store and purchasing strawberries at ridiculously low prices. Those low prices haven't hit yet, but I still couldn't resist grabbing two containers the other day at the store. Those lasted all of about 12 hours and from this video you can see why.

4 comments:

The Camarillo Trio said...

He is such a big boy!

And has developed so much.

I love you guys.

Happy St Patty's

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

Tiago, we LOVE strawberries too! It is so hard to stop after just two. I can see why you ate 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Congratulations on buying the new camera Rachelle, it seems to be working wonderfully.

student said...

He looks like a big boy now, but just wait until the little sister arrives, he will look like he exploded on the growth chart. He looks ready to be a wonderful big brother. Great counting Tiago. That is how I like to eat strawberries, too, by the 8's rather than by the 2's.

AMy said...

This is cracking me up! He is so cute...hopefully my children will look as cute. If not maybe we could work out some seregate mother deal ;) Ok, so I say weird things late at night... weirdo sister amy!