Sunday, September 4, 2011

Game Day


We kind of have a creepy love of BYU! I feel like it is slightly unhealthy, but who can help but love it (don't answer. . .really I know many who find BYU resistible). We love visiting it, encouraging it, and spending money to support it. This time of year, we even enjoy watching it:


Yesterday's victory over Ole' Miss was beautiful. The kids even enjoyed that we were watching the game which is a first. I think it helped that there was an egregious amount of junk food to be had.


4 comments:

Emily said...

when did mia get bangs!

And look at miss talias ponytail!!!

The photo of the boys is great!!!

RISE UP!

Hugs! em

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

A win is a win is a win, but that one was ugly. i especially like to beautiful hair

josh

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

first of all, HAIR. I can't believe how DARK Mia's hair looks (and cute bangs, too) and well, Fernando goes without saying.

second, that BABY! I love that Seth and Joquin are about the same... I don't know how to say what I am thinking here but that will have to do.

third, is it just me or is Talia almost as big as Tiago?!? Go spinach, girl!!

student said...

Too cute family - we saw the game in Harlem. A win is a win and BYU won!! Yea