Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oops!

Monday was full of hope and potential. The children were up early and happy. These things aren't always mutually inclusive. All was going well as we were leaving the home ready to razor up to school. Oops! The stroller that has seen many a days with our family, the stroller that exploded under the weight of three children while attempting a family jog, a stroller that was coming apart at the seams was gone. Some soon to be family bought it for $15 at the yard sale and well, I wasn't hiked Talia up to school on my hip.

Solution: Drive slowly behind the children whilst they trek up to school on their razor scooter things accomplishing some physical exertion for the day.

Draw Back: People who are also attempting to get their kids to school via their car are a bit annoyed by the seeming stalker creeping up the hill behind children who seem to be doing their best to escape (or so it would seem).

New Solution: Bust out the $300+ for a bike trailer stroller combo that I have been eyeing for years. Beautiful isn't it. . .and it is coming to me so soon.





Now if Fernando and I could find some bikes for us. Oh, and some new bikes for the kids since I sold their bikes at the yard sale too.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

OH, I want it, I want it!!!! Green with envy over here!

student said...

I think the bike thing is terrific!!!

Emily said...

ooooohhhhh!!!

Glorious!!! What kind of bike are you eyeing????