Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Texas Roadhouse

(Ladies ride side saddle unless you are holding the leftovers)


As mentioned in many a post, Fernando isn't always around during the day or night. Sometimes that makes cooking undesirable. Solution, print out a free appetizer coupon and head off to Texas Roadhouse. With people being allowed to throw peanuts on the floor (even though they technically have a discard bucket next to the peanut bucket) I wasn't so worried about me and three kids at a restaurant. Ok, who are we kidding, I never care about taking my three kids out to eat. They love it so they act great. This depends if you don't care about Talia wanting to wave at you and all other patrons. The cheese fries were calorically delicious and the chicken strips were divine. Nothing beats the homemade rolls and cinnamon butter one can enjoy before their dinner comes out. Yee-Ha!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Good for you! Looks like a fun night out. I frequently rate a restaurant on it's tolerance level for me bring two tiny diners with me by myself!

student said...

Let's do it in July!!!

Emily said...

how did you make it with room left in your stomach after appetizers of homemade rolls and cinnamon butter? YUMMO!

Kasey said...

TOO CUTE!! I love taking the kids out!! Cory tends to feel bad if they act up or get loud..I don't care!! HAHA!!