Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In the 70's


While driving to the hospital for what turned out to be a failed screening for a PRK test study (Yzma Eyes), I heard the forecast. I felt like the weatherman was off several 10 degrees for the day's high. Surely, 85 isn't this hot. Then the weatherman pointed out another sad truth. . .the low for tonight will hover just one degree below my set house temperature of 78! Really, if I have to pay $200 in electricity bills than I should at least get to have a thermostat setting of 75.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Oh yeah, it's hot in Texas! Kudos for 78, I usually make my family sweat it out closer to 80, sometimes 82 in August. I figure, if they feel hot in the house, 10 minutes outside usually changes their minds.

student said...

Well I bet you don't carry around a lot of water weight in those temperatures.

TOVAR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.