Tuesday, June 8, 2010

dr. daddy

Fernando was on call on Sunday which meant a lot more responsibility for my kids. I was so grateful for their help in setting and cleaning up 4 nursery rooms and then taking themselves to and from their primary classes. After church we got a special treat of taking dinner to Fernando at the hospital. You would think after how many years of medical school and residency that I would get used to the idea that my husband's career is helping sick people get better, but it still shocks me to think that he is someone's actual caretaker. They literally put their lives into his hands and he helps their surgeries be painless and even forgotten. It was fun to see where he "lives". His home away from home.

3 comments:

David said...

1st!

hello tovars! does fernando work close to home?

student said...

He is a keeper for sure!!

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

AHHH!! The giver of all good things...