Thursday, May 27, 2010

Music Class Monkey's



During our final music class shabang, the hostess created a music wonderland. The kids got to sing Old MacDonald with little people farm animals and a barn. Then they had a chance to sing Twinkle Little Star with their own personal stars to twinkle. Finally, the kids moved into the "jungle" room and got masks to sing an Alligator Monkey song. Talia and Tiago loved the masks and especially loved the snapping action. When I can get Talia to preform on cue like a Monkey, I'll post Talia singing the monkey song.

6 comments:

student said...

Talia's hair looks like it is getting very long. Good luck with that performing monkey thought. But, if you are successful it will be a delight to watch.

Claudia said...

So cute. You have always been great at making sure your kids partricipate in awesome activities!

Kimberli said...

I am so sad we missed this party! It looked like so much fun. I meant to ask you about it last night, but with all the variety of conversation somehow it didn't come up. :)

Emily said...

can I get 2 of those for my monkeys :0) jussst kidding.

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

ahh, music class...

too cute!

student said...

I am missing those monkeys, sooooo much!