Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Newest Aerobics Instructor

Tiago had an enormous amount of energy to expend the other day. Whenever this happens, he starts making choices that are less than beneficial for everyone including himself. After all his options were presented to him, he came up with his own option. For over an hour Tiago was doing this "workout". I loved watching his facial expressions and how his mood would change when the music would stop:


Talia looks like she could definitely have a future in dancing as well.

8 comments:

Kevin and Kristen said...

Just like his Mama! I remember you in Zumba class; you definitely had the moves! I love how you put it; Tiago was making choices that are less beneficial for everyone, even himself. I should use that one for my guy.

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

Tiago, you could easily become the most famous zumba/kickboxing instructor ever. I loved the mix of slow and fast pace moves with your focused expressions. LOVE IT!!

student said...

I think he got it all in, didn't he. I laughed out loud,

Lynn said...

less beneficial for everyone including himself - i also love this quote.

i tried to follow his instruction as I am trying to get back into the workout world myself but those isolations he was doing were killing me.

Becca said...

Go Tiago! Can I take his class!?! I'm impressed that you have the music! Go Talia too!

Lisa Christine said...

LOL....I love seeing Talia in the background (of the first portion of the movie) totally unimpressed by Tiago's moves. Was she peeling the wrapper off of a crayon?

Also, this video reminded me of the horne hall days. Remember that zumba-like class we would go to on occasion? Do you remember what I am talking about. Sort of like a mixture between martial arts and dance.

Anyways, your kids are adorable, as always!

Emily said...

go tiago!!!

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

I love the Zumba slash marshal arts moves he has going... hey, this could really start a new exercise movement: the "Marshal Zumbarts" by master Tiago!

LOVE THAT BOY!