Monday, December 7, 2009

Mr. Man




There is a reason why I call you Handsome. I love your smile especially when it creeps onto your face every time an engine roars or sheep are ramming their heads together.
(picture by Tiago and my iPhone)
I love your curiosity even if the bugs' life is put at risk of closer inspections. Your love for life is as contagious as your laughter. (picture by Tiago and my iPhone)
Your tender spirit and love of Jesus is evident in how you treat all of us in the family and stray dogs that need attention. Nothing is more sweet than your consideration of Mia or Talia's feelings above your own. Thanks for reminding us about scripture study and prayers. Thanks for energizing the group and cuddling. I love your hugs and whispered I love you's. I love that you eat and drink like a horse but hide that evidence nicely (I mean your weight and not your ability to sneak food behind the couch and leave it there).I love you, Mr. Handsome Man.

5 comments:

student said...

I love Mr. Handsome Man, too.

Emily said...

We love you to, Tiago!!

Lisa Christine said...

What sweet words to your little boy :)

David said...

i sense a pattern here. a mia post coming next?

so you have an iphone? do you love it? how many apps do you have?

David said...

hey, an outside chance i'm driving through there next month. can i stop by and say hello?