Thursday, December 3, 2009

Miss Giggles





Yep, I can't get enough of your sweetness. I love how you say prayers and how you say Jesus. I am sure that brings a big smile to your Heavenly Father's face. I love how you want water aka daughter and crackers constantly and will go get them for yourself whenever possible. I love you laughter that can be heard more frequently than not. I love your pleas to sleep in Mia's bed and how you let us know when daddy is at work. I love your excitement over airplanes and how you pretend fly airplanes throughout the house. I love how you love Lammies and pray it will last as long as you need it. I love all your hugs and cuddles and kisses. I love your crazy hair and precious smile. I love you, girl.

4 comments:

student said...

I love precious Miss Giggles, too!!!

Emily said...

I lov you TALIA!!

Kevin and Kristen said...

She is a cutie-pie!

The Petrini Post said...

I agree...such a cutie! I can't believe how big she has gotten..especially since I haven't seen her since she was like 3 weeks old or something like that! ;) I hope you guys have an awesome and super Merry Christmas!