Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spontaneous Fun

The other day, Tiago found some facial mud and was a bit curious. I explained how the glacier mud feels cold as you put it on, but dries in a few minutes leaving a cool crackle behind. Tiago decided that it would be funner to watch Mia experiment with mud inside. Mia was more then willing and became a mud cat.
I think that you are only supposed to have it on for a few minutes, but like Mia was going to wash her cat whiskers off anytime soon. Good thing for moisture in the air and extra topical moisturizers.

3 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

LOl! Isn't it great how brothers always look to their sister to experiment with the unknown? What a nice sister to try it out.

Emily said...

I guess I didn't hit send. The green of that mask makes mia's eyes look really pretty. I know a weird comment.

I can't wait to come play!

Kasey said...

Oh your kids are so cute! I can't wait to meet them sometime!! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey