Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mistaken Identity

Commenting is an addiction to me in the blogging world. It has saved me countless hours having the little widget woo on the sidebar telling me when people have a new post. Unfortunately, since I share a laptop and computer with my husband who also has his own goggle account, sometimes I forget to see who is logged in. I have made a few comments lately via Fernando's account but none were as funny as this mistake on my younger sister's blog.

Fernando says:

I love the title and more importantly love the change. The other blog template was nice and regal, but this one screams "I wish I was fabric so I could be made into something wonderful on Charlotte." What's holding me back? I want to dress more feminine and what not, but I feel like I can't pull it off. Says who? Just me.




*Charlotte is a duct tape replica of my sister's body so she can tailor the clothes she makes exactly to her body. I am still waiting for that picture.

*Fernando was a good sport about the above comment. He even suggested I switch to my account and leave a proceeding comment of concern for his secret cross dressing desires.

7 comments:

Claudia said...

Joshua (who was reading over my shoulder) actually laughed out loud. Not just LOL, but actual laughter. I think he said something about leaving comments on Ben Rogers' blog as me and then having to change logins and correct himself. Guess I should see what I am saying when I'm not looking.

AMy said...

That made my week. but you know to be honest I sort of always wondered about that Fernando character :)

tylerandmommy said...

That's HILARIOUS! I have accidentally left comments as my husband also and had to go in and say "hey that was me btw" or delete it and write a new one. Never a comment as funny as that tho...

Lisa Christine said...

LOL!

I have noticed that Fernando has left me a few comments too! Donald said the other day....'who's Frenando'.....and I said, 'oh, that's Rachelle'.

And just so you know, I make that same mistake. Both Donald and Alexandra have their own accounts and I have been known to leave comments under their ID's. oh well :)

David said...

that is hilarious! I can imagine your sister's utter confusion at reading that!

Of course, when you commented on my page under "Fernando," I was a little perplexed by his reference to Jane Austen.

Good to know that it's you speaking, and not Fernando revealing his feminine side!

And by the way, who is not a fan of American Idol? How very unamerican of you! LOL

Kimberli said...

Ha, ha, ha. I have to admit, when I got my comment from Fernando about my pi day post, I thought, "Wow. He must really like math." Because you know if a GUY comments on your blog, that is really something. :)

The Petrini Post said...

That was too funny! Love it! What a good sport. My husband would have made me delete it. I also loved the story about the running.....that is classic!