Thursday, March 19, 2009

Don't Even Think About It!

This is the threat I have given my body. More specifically, the threat that my throat has been given if it proceeds down the path it intends to take. The weather is too gorgeous to feel sick. Plus, moms should never, never, ever be able to get sick. Who's there to take care of the mom? The wind has definitely knocked out of my sails.

(Not enough to stop me from an hour long Zumba workout today. Yeah, that was nice. Oh, if you click on the link, make sure your sound is on. The music is fantastico. And if that hasn't helped you understand my love of this new gym craze, check out that girl's body. I am under no illusion that my body will ever look like that, but when I am in the class, I feel like I look that hot! Then I go back to enjoying my mom of three almost 30 year old body. Bring it on!)

6 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

only you cute rachelle! i am still waiting for the motivation to get out of bed before 9:00!!! you do give a girl hope that there is life post-pregnancy!

AMy said...

work it girl...work it!

David said...

ahh, now i know what zumba is. thanks for the link! remember zuka juice in the wilkinson center? zumba made me think of that. zumba-zuka..kind of similar sounding.

i will definitely be checking out les choristes.

TYLERS said...

Thanks for your girl diaper tips...I know I will be in for some suprises with a girl, and it will be fun to see the differences. Also, for the whole Luke sleeping pics...well trust me that little boys fights naps like no other. But, yesterday I had to drag him to my OB appt which was right smack in the middle of naptime, so he crashed on the way home...and instead of being a good mom and taking him home to his bed to continue his snoozing. I decided to take a gamble and run some errands, and lucky for me he stayed asleep! BTW...I cant wait to try Zumba in a few months!

student said...

Zumba is where it is at?

David said...

how's the throat? 'Don't even think about it' is pretty much the same thing I say when that happens. And then I take a vitamin C and some nyquil.