Sunday, February 1, 2009

What do you do in the Summer Time?

I was going through my pictures and found a treasure trove from last summer. We, I should say I, missed the boat on getting Sea World Passes. Strangely, I did have the parking pass for the season. I didn't know if Sea World was the destination for me and the 3 kiddos this last summer. The idea of me trying to keep tow excited kids safe while packing around a 3 month old didn't sound fun or safe. With no pool in our community (hopefully I can change that soon), we were hurting for some aquatic adventure. Thanks to fun primary people, we had a riotous time in the church parking lot. As you can tell, cheap entertainment is still entertainment.





All of the fun games included water, but in ways I never had seen. For example, transferring water from one tub to another via a plastic cup on your head. Another fun one dealt with Frisbee and splashing water. The rest included catch the water filled balloon and scope water into the next bucket.

Still, this year I think I am busting down the walls of uncertainty and get the pass. I am sure that sun block companies will love my economic stimulus they'll be getting this year.

7 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

Oh yay for Sea World. Where ARE you btw? Summer for us is a pool a block away that is free (ok, not free, but included in our HOA which is included in our rent...)

Lisa Christine said...

OK, now you have me longing for the warmth of summer....brrr...it's cold outside.

David said...

Rachelle, is that you? What's up in yours and Fernando's world?

student said...

I am looking at the snow and thinking - wow that looks fun - break out the sunblock.

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

Liezl has been praying for summer for about a week now. We are just getting past a yucky ice storm that has left all of the sidewalks icy and dangerous. We all loved your pictures in the sun and are feeling a little jealous.

Lynn said...

Must be nice to be able to start thinking about summer. When spring supposedly doesn't dome until May or June and Summer may or may not come at all I don't think I have much to look forward to.

David said...

hey, guess where my brother and I went last year? To see wrestling! Yep, we went to see WWE Raw about a year ago when they came to town. You should take Team Tovar when they come to your area.