Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stream of Thought/Not caught be spell check

I sometimes go back and read old posts of mine as well as the comments Every time I do, I notice several typographical errors, run-on and incomplete sentences, and even a couple of sentences that I have to read over and over again to figure out exactly what I meant. You see, blogging comes during rushed moments when I know I should be doing something else. Thanks for reading and muddling through the incoherency. And yet, I will probably have many a more instances when this problem will occur. Just to let you know.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hey girl, at least you are doing it. (Instead of mooching off of other people's blogs without posting comments because you feel so guilty for not contributing.)

I think you are doing a great job blogging, better imperfect than not at all.

Thanks for your great stories!

Loves

AMy said...

I love your run-on sentences...the humor can come out in them...but then again, look at my blog. What a grammerical mess!

Claudia said...

We have degrees to prove we used to be able to write complete English sentences. While we may miss or misspell an occasional so-and-so did this-and-that, the super funny one-liners always come through!

Lynn said...

i hear ya on this subject i am a stream o' conciousness offender myself. must be why i like reading yours so much.

student said...

Don't ever let the grammar get in the way of communication. You are amazing. Thank you for sharing your life experiences with us in whatever form it may take. It is very readable and filled with honest feelings and real life drama.