Monday, July 28, 2008

Many Uses of Pull UPs


Tiago decided about the time Talia was born and we were getting ready to move that it was the perfect time to learn how to use the potty. We tried to persuade him to wait but he was determined. Without any major parental push, Tiago's interest faded leaving us with some brand spanking new pull-up training pants. Brigham Young as well as other Prophets have counseled us to not let anything go to waste. So when we were learning about the Armor of God we decided to get a little help from our Lightening McQueen pull-ups, some amazing aprons that Kristi made, and some play swords and shields to give us a more "realistic" effect. No fiery darts are going to penetrate this troupe!

7 comments:

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

Fantastic FHE!!!

Claudia said...

I am laughing out loud!

AMy said...

THis is hilarious! I have some design inspiration. :)

AMy said...

oh, and nice couch.

Emily said...

is that a new couch I see?

What a fun FHE--and nice hair too!

Why didn't you get that adventurous feeling with drastically changing your hair when I was around :0)

I can't wait to see you guys. I hope that is sometime is the near future.

We love you.

scott and tara said...

Too funny! You guys are so creative. I still remember Fernando's tower of cups in Gospel Essentials with pictures on each cup. You guys are way too good! Oh, and I like your new hair - super cute :)

student said...

Oh what clever children. Will this be the Halloween costume for this year? I would love to see the neighbors when the Tovar family came to the door to trick-or-treat.