Saturday, April 5, 2008

Special Delivery


No, I didn't have the baby yet. The other day, Mia received a special package for the whole family to enjoy. Her clever and considerate Uncle Josh and Aunt Angela from Utah ordered the new Mia Pizza from Pizza Hut. Uncle Josh just couldn't pass up the fun connection with the pizza's name and his niece. We hardly ever order pizza which made it fun enough at that, but the fact that her name was on it made Mia's week. She kept showing everyone her pizza and asking why her name was on the box. Good job on thoughtfulness.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I totally just had a little panic attack that somehow I had messed up my dates. Ahhhh!

Okay I am better now.

That is a really cute idea. I haven't even heard of that pizza, but I hope it was delicious, to live up to the name sake of my sweet niece.

AMy said...

Mia is famous like the FAmous Amos!

Lynn said...

Cute idea...we may have to steal it for our neice Mia whose bday is in a couple days :)

and not that it matters but re: amy's post - Famous Amos (although he can't use that name anymore) lives in our town! cool huh?

student said...

The Famous and the Mia are one of a kind. Singularly sensational!!!