Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Catching Some Z's!


Joaquin has been a rockin' sleeper. (which in turn has made it possible for me to sleep like a rock--7:30 am or sometimes later rolling out of bed). I think a lot of it has to do with his thumb sucking prowess. The kid is ambidextrous with his opposable digits. Our sleeping routine is beyond fabulous. He usually goes to bed around 7-8 at night and wakes up around 6:00 am!! I feed him and he goes back to sleep (as do I). Then sometime around 7:30 he wakes up ready to play. About 2 hours later he goes down again for nap number one that last at least 2 plus hours. Wake up, eat play, sleep 2 hours more. Repeat.

I want to sing praises for such a kind and thoughtful kid. I am 100% positive that he was a direct blessing from above since I decided to do this whole homeschooling thing. (I have loved it, but think it really was a bit more for me than I originally thought it would be).