Monday, November 21, 2011

My World Wide Travels

So I turns out that my life (that consists of diaper changing, kid request filling, may be shower taking, and sometime clean house) actually has a bit of world travel. Well, not really, but my emails seem to suggest it. Early this morning during my internet quick check, I came across several perplexing emails about whether or not I was ok. Turns out my email me took a trip to London and forgot to travel with insured travelers checks because she was mugged and lost everything but her ability to email any random person she has ever emailed with that account begging for money. Thank heavens for real friends who still offered me the cash!!

Teasing. Anyways, those who know me, know I never go anywhere without my ninja warriors (Don't mess with this crew and their bamboo skills!)

and my Russian spy!


The email was ridiculously funny, but I still feel bad for all those emails falling into the hands of some person who happens to be in Nigeria of all places with nothing better to do than to concoct silly tragedies and force people like me to abandon their 12+ year email account.


Now I am going to take a lesson on peaceful meditation from the master:

Too bad the picture quality doesn't do this pose justice. The one hand grips the sheet as the other holds onto his ever growing amount of dreads and he pushes his diapered self up while crossing his legs. Totally a great way to sleep. Whatever is making him only wake up at most ONCE A NIGHT!!!! just do it.

POST POST--the most exciting part of all this is that someone from the FBI called my house about it! What? I felt all cold war like. Well, it was definitely more exciting than getting around to doing the dishes.

4 comments:

Kimberli said...

Maybe it is a sign...you really SHOULD take a trip to London!!! If not, maybe Hawaii? :)

student said...

FBI, what did they say? So sorry, but the blog was clever and the pictures were beyond darling.

Emily said...

you crack me up! Are you really changing your email?

Lynn said...

That's cool that the FBI called! I can't remember exactly what the subject of the email was but I know that I was EXTREMELY relived when I opened it and realized it was an email hijack.