Sunday, September 5, 2010

Backyard Reunion




Friday proved to be slightly pleasant weather wise and so dinner was held outside. Notice the lack of lawn furniture. It is so sunny all year round that buying any outdoor furniture seems crazy to me. I think it would be bleached the first week. Our poor barbecue cover was jet black at one point now it is a light grey. That is beside the point. It's nice to be outside again.

Sadly, our baseball game ended with our whiffle ball over the fence and into the mouth of the doberman pinscher behind us. We are never getting that one back.

4 comments:

Emily said...

dear rachelle, how cute is your family!

We have furniture, and good weather, but we still sit on blankets for our outdoor dinners.
how fun, an how cute are you!

Kao said...

So fun! Nadia asked me today where Talia was and told me to go find her so she could play with her.

student said...

Sorry about the ball - I wouldn't try to retrieve it either, but dinner looks great!!

Lisa Christine said...

My favorite thing about eating outside: the crumbs stay there: )

Sorry about the fate of your ball.