Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yum! Old Easter Candy



After exploring all the options minus the TV during a day long friend visit, we busted out the Easter Bunny House kit I purchased post Easter of this year. Originally, I thought it would be a fun FHE activity months ago, but alas it sat up in our pantry waiting for that special moment. The kids, against my suggestions, licked up the nasty frosting that was some magical powder mixed with water. They also had a hardy helping of rock solid "gummy" candies that couldn't have tasted that great. In the end, I had to put the hatch up so the kids wouldn't eat any more.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Awesome! I love the easter in the summer theme - not that gingerbread makes any more sense in april than it does in august...

Emily said...

At first glance, I thought the girl by mia was talia. And I thought, "my she looks old in this picture"!
How could I miss curly hair cutie back there!!

To kids sugar is sugar, isn't it.

Ask angela about the captain crunch needle...

student said...

It reminds me of the 6th grade students who gobbled down the filthy sugar cubes, covered with dust, from their Egyptian pyramids. Sugar is sugar.