Monday, August 2, 2010

Matters Into our Own Hands


What do you to get rid of a kinked neck? I have done exercises, massaged, heat packed etc with no avail. Every night I would wake up with one inch worth of motion. Fernando excitedly brought home some acupuncture bling for my ear and my personal porcupine needles. I am a believer. Fernando helped me look at it as a chance for my body to heal itself.


Mia decided to take matters into her own hands with her wiggly tooth on Sunday even to the point of making that a part her fast. After almost over an hour of wiggling with distracting stories from my childhood, Mia finally lost her tooth.


3 comments:

Kevin and Kristen said...

Yea Mia! Tis the age for the cute toothless look!

Claudia said...

Trust him, he's a doctor...

Emily said...

wow, those tovars take body matters into their own hands. Hope the neck is well--and that pic of mia is award winning.