Thursday, August 26, 2010

School Days

School has started again. This kids are very happy and are loving their new adventures. (Tiago is a little miffed that he doesn't get to ride the bus. . .the only solace to him is the possibility of riding next year.) I confess that I have really enjoyed it too. Errands are easier, and the day flies by. I get extra time to give Talia attention which every third child needs. The only downside is the possibility of overspending with the ease I find shopping now.




Nothing is sweeter than their joy in reuniting at the end of each day. Talia misses her best friends dearly.

4 comments:

scott and tara said...

I'm with you on the ease of shopping and extra time business. Brielle is in school "all day" this year and I have to admit, it has been a nice change!

Kao said...

Tiago just looks so happy to go to school. Cute kid!

student said...

I am glad Lambies get to go, too. Sooo cute, and about the shopping, well, we'll see if 'Grandpa can fix it' first.

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

It is hard to believe Tiago is old enough to be going to school. How exciting for them, and for you to be able to spend one-on-one time with Talia.