Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just a Little Silliness

Here is a mini documentation of the adventures and silliness had by all during the first few days my parents came to town. Whether it be lemon sucking contests at delicious restaurants



splashing filthy River Walk water on each other


or reenacting the Alamo Dioramas, it was a riot.
I think my favorite event of that first weekend was the jousting competition my parents competed in via the Wii Resort Sports. (must have game I might add) For those of you who haven't played it, you are missing out. We made Wii characters to look like each person which was funny enough to begin with. Then in the particular game, the goal is to slice in the given direction indicated on the object as many times correctly in order to win. When my mom won, she decided to relish in her victory with her very own victory dance. (as seen below)


I don't blame her. We bowled Wii style just before we trying jousting and my dad only got one spare and the rest were all strikes. Pretty humiliating to be whooped up on by someone who doesn't even like gaming systems.

Here is Talia "helping" at the Alamo with the drink and food backpack. The think weighed almost as much as she did. It was hilarious watching her adore wearing the backpack and then resent it.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Hilarious! Your family is so much fun!

Emily said...

can't wait :0)!!!

Lisa Christine said...

oh my goodness, you look just like you mom!

Thanks for the game recommendation. We love the Wii.

The Curtis Family said...

I must say that the Cath's "victory dance" makes me realize why she was in cheerleading!!! LOL!!! Loved it all!