Monday, January 25, 2010

We're Back







After a year long hiatus, we have decided to renew our membership to the zoo. On our first visit back I wondered why we waited so long to return. I forgot how wonderful it is to stroll aimlessly around finding animals that look interesting, or just enjoying the ambiance of the jungle like landscape or eat lunch with flamingos. And how could I forget how fun the beach area is for the kids to play in.
With the goats to pet and brush and birds to hold,


life couldn't be any better.

*disclaimer: the goat (or horsey in Talia's vocab) adoration was limited to the children. . . .I was grateful for the washing station fully equipped with soap, running water, and hand sanitizer. Bleach was the only missing ingredient.

3 comments:

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

Super cute shirt Talia. We visited that zoo three times during our 6 week rotation there. I really have fond memories of that place (meaning San Antonio - zoo included)

Spencer's Adventures said...

Talia is such a cutie! I love her hair! The weather there looks amazing also :).

Claudia said...

I'm loading the kids in the car to come play at the zoo beach - make room for visitors!