Monday, February 1, 2010

Christmas Time Again

Ok, so I actually haven't posted anything about Christmas, mainly because I have been searching for the correct camera cable to upload the photos. Classic non-blogging response, I know. So, here they are:



Yes, that is all I found that were somewhat decent. I think I spent more time enjoying the company and the camera they had then actually documenting the fun. The Tovars from Cali get the award for dedication. After a good 24 hour drive they still rallied their spirits and made it to church to hear Fernando and I speak and sing for the Christmas Sacrament meeting. Other fun was found building fires using nothing but grit and sticks, puppy loving, and many documentaries.

Thanks for coming. We love visitors.

(Thanks for the additional photos Tirsa)



5 comments:

Claudia said...

Glad to know you still celebrate Christmas down in such a sunny and warm place! The family pictures are classic - everyone looks like they are having a great time.

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

You know you are having a good time when after all is said and done you realize the camera was hardly picked up. I am sure your kids loved the puppy loving time - hopefully they had their fill to last them for a while.

Tiffany said...

Looks like a fun Christmas with your family. I don't know if I've told you this before, but Mia is a little you, and Tiago looks exactly like Fernando. I'm sure as Talia gets older, I will see more of you in her. What a cute family.

David said...

i couldn't have said it better than tiffany. i've always thought that mia is you, tiago is fernando, and talia is undecided! :)

Unknown said...

Who are those wierdos!!!!????