Monday, January 19, 2009

BumbleRide The ride of your life

The walk to Mia's school is a fantastic way to get a little meaningful exercise in the morning. Plus it allows us to spend some time together outdoors. We have been using this run down DuoGlider double stroller and it makes the whole process very tedious. Tiago has to go on front, but feels uncomfortable sitting so upright and Talia inevitably sloshes around in the back. I have been looking for a good alternative, but hesitated. I love the movability of the stroller we have but it stinks at doubling as a jogging stroller. A jogging stroller is limited by it's lame and rigid front wheel. Then I found the BumbleRide which claims to be the ride of your life.Aside from the fantastic color scheme, the various ergonomic adaptations make this stroller amazing. I love that the seats can be adjusted independently of the other. I love the fact that the stroller can be used as a jogger with ease of use. Having the safety feature of a five point adjustable safety harness and infant headrest & shoulder pads makes the idea of using it as a jogging stroller that much more possible. We have a DuoGlider and have not been very pleased with the overall feel or storage capacity (and look). This stroller seems to be a perfect fit for our family. To make things even better, they are having a giveaway from the site I Never Grew Up. Someone has to win and hopefully it's me. Check it out.

3 comments:

scott and tara said...

Very fun website and awesome stroller. After looking and looking at stollers over the years, I've sort of resolved that there is just NO perfect stroller out there. You cannot get away with only having ONE stroller at your house. Its almost impossible to get everything you want at a halfway reasonable price that is lightweight, a smooth ride, etc.etc.etc. That said, this looks like a nice stroller with lots of great specs. And, if someone gave it to me for free, I definitely wouldn't say NO :)

student said...

Oh to have such a choice. Strollers have morphed into amazing machines. I remember strollers that didn't have front wheels that turned, and No these were not jogging strollers. I am very happy you have more option. I think you should win. Where do I cast my vote?

Claudia said...

That is one awesome stroller! Nice price tag, too.. :-(

We still don't have a double stroller. I guess I don't go very many places, and I always make Theo walk. If I put this purchase off long enough, I guess I'll never need one.