Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Talia Time



Here are just a few pictures of our little Talia. She's officially half a year old. She loves playing with anything that isn't a toy (and by playing I mean shoving it into her mouth). She doesn't crawl, but she does have a mean push up position, froggie like stomach move, rolls, and undulates all over the room.


She loves any food that we are eating even though she's toothless.
She has tried many various foods like pizza crusts, pancakes (as contained in this ingenius device. . .a mesh net that allows for sucking without choking), and thanks to Tiago, peanut butter sandwiches on whole wheat bread as well as chocolate milk (I am sure a few other items have made it into her mouth, but those are visually confirmed by me). Both times occurred while I was driving and Tiago was enjoying a snack. The chocolate milk almost choked her due to the large quantity into a welcoming mouth. When scolded for giving Talia milk, Tiago responded, "Don't worry, it's not milk. . . it's chocolate milk." Talia was unscathed and rather upset when I removed the soaked shirt from her clenched fists and vigorously sucking mouth. No wonder Talia grins everytime she hears Tiago coming. I'm sure it makes up for the maulings that happen multiple times a day in the name of love.

Her eyes are a green/hazel hue and her hair is coming in blond. She giggles and explores and loves to be where the action is.
We love our little girl.

5 comments:

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

I just want to *gush* her!! Do they come any cuter?!?

Becca said...

Talia is so cute! I love that little push-up that she does. I totally understand with the maulings..Parker does that all the time. He is getting better though.

Lynn said...

Those eyes are just gorgeous! Tiago is completely right chocolate milk is not milk, and it is full of antioxidents....that's what I tell myself when i have chocolate anything anyway. The more the better.

The Moving Circus said...

She is so cute. Just don't try to feed her milk in a bottle.. I love her rollie pollie self way cute.

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

I can't believe how fast she growing up. I'm glad we get to be an eye witness to her growth every once in a while. She is definately a darn, cute gal!