Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You were wondering. . .

I know you have been wondering for weeks now how our Christmas vacation went. Ok, may be you weren't. But, if you have some spare time, sit back and enjoy a little MUSICAL (hint to turn on your sound while you watch) slide show of our holiday. The Christmas tree shown in the final slide was found nearly a block from our house after a brutal wind storm blew our helpless tree away from the designated recycling point. It has been saved a little longer from the inevitable fate of all live Christmas trees.

6 comments:

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

YAY! I have been waiting with stalker-like anticipation for more Tovar times... thanks for the gallon of smiles packed into one slide show. I love you guys!!

The Camarillo Trio said...

I knew there was a reason they called it Merry-(Christmas)-land.

What cute reindeers you have back east.

Happy New Year!

Kristin said...

Adorable! I love checking in on your darling family.

student said...

See, living proof that Heaven is comprised of families. You are soooo clever, Mom, obviously the cute kids claimed some of those genes.

Tami said...

Cute and fun pictures.

Spencer's Adventures said...

Rachelle, I hopped on to your blog from Claudia's. I hope that is okay. I just started doing this about a month ago and it is getting quite addicting. Your little family is so cute! I can't believe how much your kids have grown. Actually, this is the first time I have seen your son! Check us out at www.thespencersadventures.com if you get a chance!
-Wendy Spencer