Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Joaquin Antics

I love Joaquin.  Everyone in our house is in love with him.  It is so fun to watch him do his little antics. For example, when he sees a stuffed animal, he will pick it up and give it a hug and a kiss.  (probably because that is what everyone does to him).  Also, he will go to whomever is crying to hug and kiss on them until he feels like they should be better.  When you tell him you love him, he will make a kissing sound.  I could go on and on, but thought I would share this silly habit he has in video format.  He has found the best way to store all the toys he is interested in playing with for now or later.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my stinking cute!! Oh I just love him. L says, "he is so hilarious!" R says "I want to put toys in my shirt." And S just points and laughs when you do... thanks for sharing. That pretty much made our day.

Tiffany said...

My kids loved watching Joaquin, now Clayton thinks he needs to put toys in his shirts. So cute!

Unknown said...

He is so cute and smart. If he isn't wearing a tuck in shirt it could become frustrating. I can't believe how clever he is for finding a handy way to carry all his treasures. Please gush him for me.

Emily said...

little chipmunk!!! What a smarty pants!!

Amy said...

Wow. He couldnt be more adorable!

Becca said...

What a cutie, and a clever idea!