Sunday, October 23, 2011

Groupon Exploration











Thank you groupon for our Children's Museum adventure. The 45 min drive from our house was a hurdle I never would have made to go to the best children's museum near San Antonio save it were for Groupon. Although it was just like any average children's museum, it was amazingly fun plus who couldn't love painting a real car!

I suppose I will forgive you for the misleading purchase I made for a pumpkin patch "deal" that ended up being a major waste of time and money. The groupon cost more than the normal admission price and came with four "free" coupons to ride a train that really was hollowed out barrels pulled behind a tractor.
Everything in the patch cost $3 to participate in which isn't that big of a deal if you have 1 kid to pay for. It gets ridiculous with 3. I would have rather paid to play somewhere else. At least we could commiserate with my sister and her family. Thanks for being troopers.

2 comments:

Kimberli said...

I want to paint a car! That looks like a blast!

P.S. I can't believe how long Talia's hair is!?! She's so grown-up!

student said...

sorry about the pricey adventure, but there is no doubt, the pictures are priceless. Miss Mia is growing into such a beautiful young lady.