Sunday, March 6, 2011

A New Park To Love

We love living so close to Sea World, but unfortunately, it isn't open year around. So, when that outdoor venue is unavailable, we get into a boring rut of lack luster parks that are kind of out of the way.

That is until recently. While driving in my dog pattern to the grocery store one day I glanced over into a near by neighborhood and saw a beautifully new park. Each time I drove past after that, I hungered to explore its potential. Concerned that the park was meant only for the neighborhood, I just drooled from a distance. Finally, I could take it no longer and was rewarded greatly for my curiosity.
ZIPLINES!



MERRY-GO-ROUNDS!


MERRY ME GO ROUND


BALANCE BEAMS


AND SO MUCH MORE! Ok, not that much more but enough to use our bodies and play pretty much all by ourselves most days! Thank heavens for new discoveries!

3 comments:

student said...

Lucky for the kids, they have an observant mother. What a great find!!!

Kevin and Kristen said...

Yea for parks! SA is nice in the winter and not too hot to actually go to one. It is such a shame that our neighborhood doesn't have a pool or a park. Glad that you found a nice one that is close by!

Kao said...

That looks like an awesome park! Wish the weather was nice enough here for me to explore fun parks. Instead, we will stay inside so we don't freeze. I miss SA winters!