Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Who need professional make up artists when your body can pull of this wonderful look?



(scary no?. . .better pictures to come)

Side note: I really could use a good night sleep as you could imagine with eyes that looked like that this morning. Unfortunately, my deepest wish has come true with a vengeance. Every Halloween I think uncharitable thoughts about those "kids" who are capable of growing mustaches and have an hour glass figure and think they still can trick or treat. I always think and sometimes bravely suggest that they should be at a party instead of trick or treating with elementary kids.

I guess they took my suggestion seriously. Two doors down behind my house is a thuggin' sound system and multi colored disco lights bustin' out some serious party music. Really? The neighborhood average age is 8. Turn it down!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

whoa~ serious eye-buggage. Sorry :0( Hope you feel better soon!!!

Claudia said...

Yikes! Allergies? That's what my eyes look like during the blooming season. Sorry, sure it feels less than great.

Lynn said...

you crack me up. and, i thought this was me.