Monday, February 15, 2010

Tuppence a Cup





For a dollar, you can get overly fed lorikeets to be your friend at the San Antonio Zoo. Mia was brave enough to have the climb on her, but the other kids were more than willing to feed from a distance. Good thing the birds I held were finished with all their bathroom needs because Fernando wasn't so lucky.


Wondering what was so gross to me at the end of the movie? Talia was licking the residue nectar from some random discarded cup. Oh well, a little bird backwash never hurt anyone, right?

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Love this - especially the title! I mean, really, who can work a Mary Poppins line into a blog post?

student said...

Fernando has my sympathies, I seem to have the same luck with our feathered friends.

tylerandmommy said...

Hey - if you ever come back to Maryland you can feed a Genday Conure at my dad's house for free. It will probably poop on Fernando too. I bet Tyler would get a kick out of the Zoo there - it looks like your kids did!