Saturday, January 2, 2010

Eureka! Part II

Since you were all wondering. . .ok, you weren't but I thought I should Clear Clear's name. I guess it was Belkin's weak sauce router that was making internet and phone and life difficult. Solution, TIME CAPSULE. What is a Time Capsule? Well, it's from Apple which meant an enjoyable trip to the beautiful La Cantera Shopping Center (to classy to be called a mall) and to the trendy Apple store. Fernando did his best to only buy the Time Capsule and nothing else. Good for him. Now after rearranging my front room and office for the umpteenth time, we have power and connectivity and more green glowing lights then one should ever have. Eureka!!

5 comments:

student said...

Wow, I think I was able to follow that. In short, you now have telephone and internet service, right?

Emily said...

Eureka indeed :0)

David said...

do they even have "malls" anymore?

our local mall became "The Shops" a few years ago!

Lynn said...

I love La Cantera. And from what I have seen at a friends house I think I would love the Time Capsule thingy too. Enjoy!

ps - your comment re: the "lost footage" was so funny - and honest - looking back at other pictures for signs would have been EXACTLY what I did had it been someone else. And I'm sure you're not the only one :)

tylerandmommy said...

I have no idea what your post is talking about really, but congrats! No one can live without the internet these days, now can they?