Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Touch of the Master's Hand

First, I hope you dig the true 80's flash back that the clothes and hair styles give you. Secondly, and far more importantly, I hope that you enjoy the message of the movie. I think that sometimes we confuse the idea of worthiness and worth. Our worthiness can change depending on our choices, but our worth is infinite and unchanging. Our worth comes from our Heavenly Father. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16.



This and a few other movies my parents owned were Sunday watching staples. If I can find others, I post them each Sunday so you and I can relive the good times.

2 comments:

student said...

I love it, too.

David said...

great video rachelle!

there are so many 'best moments,' like when the cat gets shot with the dart, the old man pulling down his wife's arm at the auction, the mom's bad acting lol

and I feel so bad for the violin when it gets neglected. why do i feel bad for an inanimate object? lol

so, is the guy jumping off the bridge at the end, is it the kid from the beginning? did he grow up to be a bum because he didn't listen to his mom?

Lisa will love this movie!

Is it a church movie? Seems like one, but doesn't say so on the credits.