Sunday, October 4, 2009

Three Weeks Condensed Into One Post

One might ask how 3 weeks could fit into one post, well make those 3 weeks of lazy hosting and BAM! you have a short post. My poor sister got the tail end of a slew of visitors and I was plumb out of ideas. Ok, really I am not so good as hosting people even when there is a lot to do. Nevertheless, there was fun to be had. For example:


FHE/SCRIPTURE STUDY while playing on monkey bars at Mia's school.



Enjoying a hands on Museum before a rainstorm.


Getting free Chick-fil-a sandwiches for dressing in our Favorite College Shirts.


Driving to and from the gym and other day to day errands!

I am glad that my sister Emily had a little more oomph then I had because we got to a whole lot more then I would have done. Like:







Make believe in Mini Town



Rock Climb at the gym





And celebrate b-days and school and time together

In any case, I realized that I need to explore this area more for any potential visitors who may come at a future date. That way San Antonio could be showcased in a better way. Thanks for the adventures and giggles and patience Woidkas.

3 comments:

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

What an awesome gym with a climbing wall! Mia's hair is looking a lot darker and Talia's is so curly. How fun to have your sister visit, I'm glad you had fun.

Emily said...

I would like to say, there were many fun adventure had in TX.

And, you can't beat the company there. I am glad someone was on the ball to take so many great photies.

I love you guys.

By the way, where is the pic of your neighbors car that I smooked--eh? Good times!

student said...

Smooked a neighbor's car? What? What a collection of darling kids.