Monday, January 5, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle






The bike presents have been worth every craiglisted penny. It is so fun to watch the kids ride their bikes around. Fernando is far more patient then I am when it comes to learning. I catch myself near barking orders on how one should or should not ride their bike. Luckily, I am better then myself sometimes and can just enjoy the feeling of being a kid again. Enjoying the simple pleasures in life (it's hard not to when you jump onto your kid's bike and try to pedal around in a circle). The weather has been perfect, except when San Antonio thinks that it should have normal winter weather and drop into the 40's.

When pedaling gets too tough, we head to the park for more fun.

5 comments:

Becca said...

What park is that at? It looks like a lot of fun!

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

I wish we had less snow and more trips to the park. That would be so nice. :) I can't believe the kids are are big enough for bikes!! WOW!

student said...

Wow, it would be wonderful to be looking at playing in the park in shirt sleeves. At present, I can't even send my students out for recess because it is so cold outside. Enjoy for all of us. Mia and Tiago look great on those bikes.

Meinhart family said...

Loved the video!! So many things to think about when learning to ride a bike...watch where you're going, look out for the big turn, keep your head up, don't crash,...
They look like pros!!

Lynette said...

I love that they are so excited to ride and learn. I think our kids will be ten or older before they are willing to give it a try. Oh Well. Looks like they are having a great time and I am so jealous of your weather. We do have warm days but they are far and few between during Jan. and Feb. so my abilities to keep the kids entertained begin to die out. Can't wait for warm weather again.