Wednesday, June 25, 2008

FHE BOWLING



(great faces don't you think)

So on every base there is a bowling ally that is kept up pretty well not that the shoes are any less unhygienic, but the rest of the establishment is nice. Mia decided a FHE activity bowling would be perfect. The teams were boys against girls. I carefully crafted the team names as "Go Girls" and "Big Beefy Boys" (very fun to cheer with added ump on the beefy part). We were given the bumper lanes which proved helpful not only for the kids, but for a few of my bowls as well. With that said, we stomped them a good 64 to 48 thanks to an early spare. We're thinking of starting a little league.

7 comments:

AMy said...

I love it!

Tami said...

Looks like fun. We're going to have to try out our bowling alley. How's the moving in coming? You look great btw(so does Fernando).

TYLERS said...

You guys are soo fun, I think you have done more in a week here then we have done in a year and a half!!! Thanks for giving us some good ideas, but unfortunetly I would be bowling solo if we had a boys vs girls arrangement. Maybe one day we will have a little pink in the Tyler house!

student said...

Your family is so fun to follow. You go girls!!! The beefy boys are great, too. So fun. How is the new house?

Emily said...

You look so cute Rachelle.

Of course your kids do too, but I never tell you how darling you are. Look at that texan tan!

Our family loves to go bowling, but I never seem to think about going and doing it. Thanks for the great reminder. (And one of the side rewards of bringing Ethan is I get to use the bumpers!)

Kristin said...

I love how much fun your family has together!!! I hope we can enjoy family life as much as you do once our troup grows. :)

garbage goat said...

A little known fact:

Fernando Tovar actually honed his bowling skills in the basement of Provo's Wilkinson Center, playing under pseudonyms like "Rudy Tomjanovich," "DoubleMesh," or "Heather the Bike." In time, his skills were noticed by the bowling community, earning him semi-celebrity status among the campuses art critics and wealthy elite.

It's gotta be true I got it off of Wikipedia.