Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home


What is better than Christmas morning? I'll tell you. It is the morning you come upstairs and see your daddy laying in bed where he belongs after a month in far off Texas. Nothing could match the excitement and somewhat disbelief of the kids as the clung on to any body part they could. Fernando, exhausted from the 14 plus hour drive he just finished the day before lovingly cuddled with his children giving them a gift that was worth more to them then I think either of us could imagine. Mia kept smelling him and Tiago couldn't stop kissing him. A little view of heaven.

5 comments:

Claudia said...

Yeah for homecomings! There is no greater happiness than having your whole family safe and sound under one roof!

Emily said...

WELCOME HOME FERNANDO!

Thank you for being such a splendid daddy to my sweet niece and handsome nephew.

And for taking such wonderful care of my amazing sister.

I love you all--Happy Halloweeny!

JBClawson said...

Yeah! Fernando's home! It's so nice when the whole family is back together again. That's how it will be for us Saturday night!

AMy said...

Super cute! Welcome back Fernando!

Lynn said...

I'll seond that, having dad comes home is the best, especially for mom!