Friday, September 28, 2007

Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

Mia has suddenly become infatuated with the Disney movie The Lion King. She has even convinced Tiago to be a fellow lion to tromps about the house roaring. It really is cute. This morning, while I was trying to catch a few more moments of sleep, Mia was busily scribbling on a paper. When I finally did wake up, she showed me this.

The picture is an illustration of "Simba, his uncle--Scar, and two hyenas" (from right to left according to Mia). I was pretty impressed, but I am the mom. Whatever, it's genius.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

She's a brilliant artist! And a really smart girl - I can't convince my almost-2-year-old to do anything, let alone romp around the house like a lion!!!

Lynn said...

Avery just barley started coloring like yesterday. She is no where near drawing freehand so I am in awe of this work of art. Amazing. Avery asked me all kinds of questions about it that I can't answer..so when is Mia going to have a symposium so we can pick her brain?